Safety has always been a top concern at SAL particularly in relation to handling of hazardous materials and products labeled dangerous goods.
SAL prides itself in its verified safety-conscious track record and conducts safe handling of dangerous goods in conformity with IATA regulations. The specially trained and qualified personnel ensure that each shipment is always handled with the utmost care in strict compliance with protocols and stringent regulations.
- Dedicated trained team well trained on IATA DG standards
- Special temperature-control facility and segregated away from general cargo
- Handling all dangerous goods (classes 1 to 9)
- Necessary cargo, document cross checks
- High standard security during transport
- Additional temperature-controlled area for highly sensitive DG shipments
- Ultimate safety with IATA dangerous shipment trainings